Re: Cant build a simple package.

I think debian-mentors@ would be more approriate.

> I get the error message you can see at the bottom of this post.
> I dont understand it. Would you help me?
>
> Especially where to tell the package builder not to use
> 'debian/minimalist/DEBIAN/control' but 'debian/control' ?

You don't want that.  You are looking for dh_gencontrol(1):

  DESCRIPTION
     dh_gencontrol is a debhelper program that is responsible for
     generating control files, and installing them into the DEBIAN
     directory with the proper permissions.

Note that it won't be enough; you should really look into existing
packages to see how it is done.

Regards,

        Frederic