Re: murphy is listed on spamcop

On Wed, Jan 05, 2005 at 11:36:45AM +1100, Russell Coker wrote:
> If you have any serious point to make then it can be made without reference to
> such people.  However all your messages recently have been ad-hominem
> attacks, trying to compare me to Rumsfeld and now claiming that I have a
> "problem with reality".

Do you think that this nonsense is going to make people forget TB's point[1]?
You can scream "Godwin" all you like; but nobody is convinced, and the end
result is that his point stands: you've failed to provide a real justification.
As everyone understood his point, it has not been lost--regardless of how
many times you assert that is has.

[1] "You cannot justify the bad things that happen as a result of your
actions by saying that your goals *require* bad things to happen."

--
Glenn Maynard