Re: murphy is listed on spamcop

[Way OT, but what the heck. If you must, flame me privately:]

On Sun, 02 Jan 2005, Russell Coker wrote:
> On Sunday 02 January 2005 16:34, Thomas Bushnell BSG <tb@becket.net> wrote:
> > What is this, "you go to war with the army you have, not the army
> > you want"?
>
> Coker's law:  As a mailing-list discussion grows longer, the probability
> of a comparison involving Bush or bin Laden approaches one.

Save for the fact that it was Rumsfeld who said this, not Bush or bin
Laden:

     Much of the criticism stemmed from Rumsfeld's visit to Kuwait
     this month. When a National Guardsman asked why the Army had not
     provided sufficient armor for his unit's vehicles, Rumsfeld said
     "You go to war with the Army you have, not the Army you might
     want or wish to have."

Don Armstrong

1: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A25302-2004Dec25.html
--
What I can't stand is the feeling that my brain is leaving me for
someone more interesting.