Re: Intent to mass-file bugs: FDL/incorrect copyright files

El Viernes 19 Noviembre 2004 14:40, Frank Küster escribió:
> Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org> schrieb:
> > The base-files package contains a collection of licenses, most of which
> > don't apply to the base-files package.
>
> These license texts are free, aren't they?

At least GPL is NOT, as far as I can understand:
"GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE

Version 2, June 1991

Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA  02111-1307, USA

Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies
of this license document, but changing it is not allowed."

  César Martínez Izquierdo