Re: Introducing pmount in Debian / New plugdev group

On Fri, Nov 12, 2004 at 10:42:31AM +0100, Marco d'Itri wrote:
> On Nov 10, Martin Pitt <martin@piware.de> wrote:
>
> > I was not sure whether it is valid that packages put their scripts
> > into /etc/udev/rules.d.
> It is as long as they discuss it with me. :-)
> BTW, I suggest installing the rules files in /etc/udev/ and then
> creating a symlink in the rules.d/ directory.

Is there a way to commit these changes in the udev configuration without the
user needing to reboot. Is it possible to abuse(?) udevstart for this or is
that a bad idea.

  Sjoerd
--
A lifetime isn't nearly long enough to figure out what it's all about.