Re: Apt-Torrent project

Matthew Palmer a écrit :
[...]
If we can get individually-signed .debs, you won't even need to worry so
much about getting the torrent files off a trusted mirror...

That's the idea, since the .torrent are fetched from a trusted server. The .torrents contains a SHA1 checksum which is checked against downloaded file.

At any rate, it looks good, and I, for one, hope to see a lot more about it
in the future.

Cool :). Atm I'm trying to set up a better seeder with some adsl friends connections, to have a decent downloading rate.

Arnaud