Packages that FTBFS wth dash

Hi,

I wrote:
> Thanks everyone for answering (and quite consistently). But there are
> quite some of those package. You have been warned. Easy to fix,
> though...

Now that I'm through the archive, I compiled a list of 206 packages that
fail to build from source when /bin/sh -> dash. You will find the list
below and the pbuilder logs under
http://people.debian.org/~stigge/FTBFS-when-sh-is-dash/ .

Most of them are easy to fix since the problem seems to be some bash
specific brace expansion or similar. Others have Makefiles that use bash
features without specifying SHELL=/bin/bash. The rest states "#!/bin/sh"
in shell scripts (./configure is a favourite!) but assumes bash.

See also Policy 10.4. Scripts, and
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2004/08/msg00412.html and