Re: sbuild package

On Tue, Aug 03, 2004 at 11:35:12PM +0200, Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:
> Michael Banck proposed to startup an alioth project for sbuild
> maintainership. I'd prefer to enlarge the maintainership
> to the whole buildd chain (aka wanna-build) which should become
> surely a standard package, not a woodoo macumba as it is currently.

While I think that sbuild is of potential use to every Debian Developer,
the whole wanna-build suite is not IMHO.

So instead of going for the big goal (everybody having their own buildd),
I would much rather prefer to make sbuild more usable for developers
while keeping it in sync mostly with the one used by the buildds.

Michael