Re: Very cheaap prices for the top-rated software! sequin

I have been getting multiple, daily emails from people advertising these products. I want my email address to be purged from any and all mailing lists immediately. I will never order ANYTHING from this web site because of the relentless cluttering of my mailbox with NO way to reply and ask that the address be removed. You must have a way for people to have their names removed or face legal consequences.