Re: Status of the 'standard' and 'base' system for the amd64 port

On Tue, Aug 03, 2004 at 10:50:52AM +0200, Andreas Jochens wrote:
> Currently, the following 12 packages of the 'standard' and 'base'
> system need a patch to build and/or work on the amd64 architecture:
(...)
> ifupdown      : Add one 'break;' statement

I am preparing a NMU to fix this (and other) bugs in ifupdown, if nobody
beats me to it I will NMU by the end of the month (I want to thoroughly
test some issues first) unfortunately, not in time for sarge, but it will
be in sid in time for sarge+1.

Regards

Javier