Fwd: Re: Debian Developer Packages Overview new features

[forward the message where I didn't keep all the destination addresses]
Le lundi 2 Août 2004 14:04, vous avez écrit :
> I also use it a lot, it's really useful!

:)
:
> I have a suggestion however: for maintainers that are part of a team
> (such as the GNOME team), the overview shows loads of packages (see
> http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=rotty). Would it be possible
> to list the "primary" packages of the maintainer first (i.e. the ones
> that have black names)? In the current state, I have to scroll a lot
> to get to the packages that are of primary interest for me...

Yes, you can play with the comaint arg:
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=rotty&comaint=no
will show only the packages you are the maintainer
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=rotty&comaint=only
will show only the packages you are the uploader
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=rotty&comaint=yes
will show only the packages you are both the uploader and the maintainer

Cheers
--
Igor Genibel
http://www.answare.fr/                             igor.genibel@eds.com