Re: Adding a "feedback" features to the BTS

On Sun, Aug 01, 2004 at 09:29:36PM +0200, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> Joel Baker <fenton@debian.org> writes:

> >> reportbug already has a --kudos switch which does exactly this.
> >
> > *yoink*
> >
> > Another entry for fortunes-debian-hints...
>
> Adding "apt-get install fortunes-debian-hints" to
> fortunes-debian-hints probably makes not much sense. :)
>
> Nice package.

*chuckle* No, it wouldn't, but there has been some discussion of making it
install by (semi-)default, and making various things like login shells able
to display from it if installed, by default.

The main backpressure to this is actually from me, and has to do with the
fact that this was hint #25; I would prefer to have more hints before
making it a default of any sort. However, by Sarge+1, there's a good chance
that we'll have enough, and I would not be suprised to see it appear
then...

> MfG
>         Goswin
>
> PS: or should I have used reportbug --kudos now?

Only if you had filed a wishlist bug asking for a hint about reportbug
--kudos, I think. :)
--
Joel Baker <fenton@debian.org>                                        ,''`.
Debian GNU/kNetBSD(i386) porter                                      : :' :