Re: Debian GNU/Linux Reference Card under construction

Quoting Thorsten Roggendorf <thorsten.roggendorf@uni-bielefeld.de>:
(deletet a lot of good suggestions...)
> Ok, that is all I can currently think of. Obviously it's too much to fit
> on the reference card. But maybe you will agree on some issues.

I will go through the list when I have time.  The most reasonable thing
is to create three refcard variants: user/admin/developer, but I'm not
sure, whether this will be a full time job for me :-)

Thanks for your input, I'll try my best.

Cheers, WB

Btw: At least 50% of the feedback for the refcard is from Germany.  Is
my English full of germanisms, so that other people cannot understand?