RC-bug list at bts.turmzimmer.net revisited

Hi,

after some experiences at the last BSP, I revisited the bug list, and
added http://bts.turmzimmer.net/details.php with new features.

This page tags bugs as:
* P: pending
* +: patch
* H: help
* M: moreinfo
* R: unreproducible
* S: security
* U: upstream
* C: claimed
* D: upload to delayed
* N: newer than two weeks
* T: bug is only present in sarge, not in sid.

For "upload to delayed", the number of days-to-wait is shown (or DONE,
if the files were just sent to ftp-master, and waiting for the bug
information to be updated). For claimed, it is shown who claims this bug.

For each package, a link to packages.qa.d.o exists, and also the
maintainer is shown (or orphaned, RFAed, ITAed with a link to the
wnpp for the resprective packages).

All information is updated about every 15 minutes. The bug information
and wnpp is taken from LDAP, the other information is mirrored from
master and from gluck. The distribution is selected via
(|(&(!(debbugsTag=woody))(!(debbugsTag=experimental)))(debbugsTag=sarge)(debbugsTag=sid))

The only known issue to me is that some bugs reports have WordEncoded
titles (something like =?ISO...), but this is actually an
bts2ldap-issue, and I'm looking for a working decoding and conversion
tool. If you find any other issues, or have suggestions, please don't
hesitate to let me know.

Cheers,
Andi
--