Re: [rebuild request] t38modem/ openh323gk

On Tue, Apr 06, 2004 at 07:44:22AM -0500, Stephen R Marenka wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 06, 2004 at 07:22:24AM +1000, Mark Purcell wrote:
>
> > According to:
> > http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=t38modem
>
> And according to
> <http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=&pkg=t38modem> it seems
> unlikely to build, however it's been requeued on m68k.
>
> Fortunately, we're pretty much caught up, so if rebuilding these will
> help you, we're happy to help.

Thanks Stephen.

One thing I don't exactly understand, and haven't been able to find documented
is the criteria by which the buildd  kick off a buildd request of a previously
failed build.

For this case in point the last rebuild of t38modem on m68k was attempted
on 28 Feb 04. The t38modem dependant packages which fixes the issues
which failed on 28 Feb 04, is the openh323 build which was successful on
m68k on 22 Mar 04.

How was the buildd to know that t38modem should be rebuilt given the new
openh323 which was succesful on 22 Mar 04?

Mark