Re: Binary-only firmware covered by the GPL?

Hi!

> > If my code contains picture of human, do I have to provide his DNA, too?
> > 				Pavel
> >
> > (runs away)
>
> If the picture was made with gimp and you keep an xcf of it around for
> changing it (because it keeps the layers) but only ship a png (no more
> layers) then your violating the GPL.

xcf is easy, but what if it is really *photo*?

Photos are almost impossible to modify, there's no prefered form. You
can't modify a photo, you can only try to arrange similar photo, and
you need same people to make "modified" photo. This is what I was
trying to say.
								Pavel
[Johanka's followup: and *two* hearts?]