Re: Making dependencies on xlibs-dev more fine-grained, semi-automatically

On Thu, Apr 01, 2004 at 11:32:42AM -0500, Kevin B. McCarty wrote:
> I plan to file wishlist bugs against a number of libdevel packages that
> Depend upon xlibs-dev, asking them to change to finer-grained
> dependencies, which I will provide.

Please note that Moritz Muehlenhoff has worked on this as well; you guys
may want to pool your efforts.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-x/2004/debian-x-200403/msg03681.html

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    I have a truly elegant proof of the
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    above, but it is too long to fit