Re: Summary: binary firmware in the kernel

* Adrian Bunk <bunk@fs.tum.de> [2004-04-02 03:48]:
> I asked the DPL (recorded in #240542) who would be responsible to
> decide in such a situation, but I have yet to hear an answer.

You sent a personal mail to me based on a totally different discussion
we had (about an announced mass filing of bugs at an inflated
severity), and a) your mail was not sent to the DPL and b) I didn't
realize this was a real question; I thought it was your way of
objecting to raising that issue on -devel.

Anyway, I'm going to bed now, but I can answer your question (as DPL)
later.
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com