Re: A sensible plan for non-free

The hopped up political rant in my first thread is certainly subject to this
criticism but I don't think this thread is. This is a technical solution to
an impending political situation.

I suppose I could excise the legal contract sections for discussion on -legal
but they seemed cogent and fairly non-intrusive. Authentication policies for
download, dependency policies, location of bugs, archive policies and the
location of packages all seem to be technical discussions suitable for
-devel.

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
Brainfood, Inc.