UNSUBSCRIBE

From: Debian <debian@master.debian.org>
To: nobeldapaz@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: FW: Re: [#7692757] HELP (REMOVE PLEASE!)
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 01:52:27 -0600

Hello potential user of Debian GNU/Linux!

You've sent email to debian@debian.org.  Unfortunately nobody will
read it.  Don't Panic!  There are many sources of information on
Debian/GNU Linux.

For general information on Debian, please investigate our web site,
<http://www.debian.org/>, and our ftp site, <ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/>.

Our FAQ will answer many of your questions.  Please refer to it at
<http://www.debian.org/doc/FAQ/> or <ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/doc/FAQ/>.
Postscript, text, html, and info versions are on the ftp site.

We have a very active user mailing list where Debian users and
developers can answer your questions.  You should subscribe to the
mailing list before sending email to it.  Subscribe by sending
email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org with the word
`subscribe' in the subject.  You can also use the form at
<http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/subscribe.html>.  Once you're
subscribed, just send your question to debian-user@lists.debian.org.

If you would like to contact Debian developers, send email to
debian-devel@lists.debian.org.

If you would like to file a bug against a Debian
package, see <http://www.debian.org/Bugs/> or
<ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/doc/bug-reporting.txt> for instructions.

If you would like to make the developers aware of a Debian security
problem in a discrete manner, send email to security@debian.org.

Email regarding the web site should be addressed to webmaster@debian.org.

If you have a complaint about the veracity of this information or
desperately need to talk to a real person, send email to Guy Maor
<maor@debian.org>.  Please do not bother Guy with questions that would
be better addressed with one of the above avenues.

$Id: autoreply-debian,v 1.1 2003/08/12 19:20:36 joey Exp $

Your email is appended: