Seeking help with cfs package

Hi, if you're interested see #231570 and #227415 (and #175260).  I'm
asking for help fixing these bugs, because I'm too busy currently.  You
definitely need C knowledge to help out.

cfs is a nice package, written in 1992, updated 1997, and since without
upstream.  Chris Leishman maintained the package until I took it over in
2002, it's worth reading through the source in any case.  I'm willing to
share maintainership, or possibly hand over the package to a competent
DD after some time, and also to work with a competent not-yet-DD who
wants to prove her skills; please contact me in reply to this mail in
this case.  Or just send patches to the BTS.

Thanks, Gerrit.

http://bugs.debian.org/231570
http://bugs.debian.org/227415
http://bugs.debian.org/175260