Re: Debian RC Bug Squish / Code Fest

On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 03:13:19PM +1100, Craige McWhirter wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-03-03 at 12:39, Michael Banck wrote:
> > On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 11:34:44AM +1100, Craige McWhirter wrote:
> > > When:
> > >         Saturday, March 13, 10:00am - 6:00pm
> > > Where:
> > >         Sydney University
> >
> > Wouldn't it make sense to have a regular Debian-wide Bug-Squashing-Party
> > at that time (on #debian-bugs, as usual), too? That way, other people
> > could help out and it might be even more successful. Or is this planned
> > already?
>
> This one is already planned and was announced locally last week, so the
> ball is rolling and there is no stopping it.

Well, no one's talking about stopping it. I was merely asking if we
couldn't have a regular Debian BSP at that time, too.

For the record, we are trying to organize a similar event in Munich so I
thought it might make sense to have all three at the same date, for
maximum efficiency (there are enough bugs to squish). As I'm trying to
organize the Munich BSP already, I can't handle the organization of the
#debian-bugs party as well.

Any takers?

Michael

--