Re: Debian Healt Status Perl Script

[MFT debian-qa]

On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 08:30:13PM +0100, Bluefuture wrote:
> Take a look to this script:
> http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/points.html
>
> This is something like my Proposal for an Advanced Debian QA System.

Hmm, after only looking short to the output I think there is one big
factor missing from the calculation: time. Take for example my package
eject. It was uploaded yesterday and not all autobuilders have built it
yet... so what? There is nothing wrong with it, its just the way things
go. The package would perhaps need attention if it was older than the
testing wait time (i.e. 10 days) and still hasn't build on all arches.
Also I don't understand why you take the popcon output that important.
Packages installed by default will probably always dominate the list,
without any actuall problems.

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>