Re: All Debian Sources HTTP-accessible

Hi,

Am Mo, den 01.03.2004 schrieb Roland Bauerschmidt um 18:48:
> How about importing all packages into one huge Subversion repository.
> That way, you could also easily request diffs between two versions and
> the like. ViewCVS would provide the syntax highlighting you mentioned.
> I'd be quite interested in how Subversion copes with a repository that
> size.
I was thinking about that too, but for simplicity, I'd say we do the
"snapshot" thing first, and see if it is used at all. If it is, we could
change it to a CVS or subversion thing.

The size would be indeed huge, more than what snapshot.d.o is probably.

nomeata
--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner
  JID: joachimbreitner@amessage.de | http://people.debian.org/~nomeata