On Thu, 2004-02-12 at 19:41, Will Newton wrote:

> On Thursday 12 Feb 2004 2:51 pm, Anthony Towns wrote:
>
> > > My experience with James is that I can't get him to react in any
> > > way.
> >
> > Then you're obviously doing the wrong thing.
>
> A lot of people seem to be doing the wrong thing. Has Mr. Troup documented the
> right thing, or does everybody just guess?

The right thing would be,

"James, if you've got a moment, could you look at X for me?  Thanks"

The wrong thing would be,

"James, do X now!" ... 5 minutes later ... "James, why haven't you done
X?" ... 5 minutes later ... "James is ignoring me" ... 5 minutes later
... "I want James removed from his position"

Scott
--
Have you ever, ever felt like this?