On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 01:57:19PM +0000, Colin Watson wrote:
> > > Hang on, you're saying that Nathanel is an idle bystander?  I think
> > 	Yes, I am.  If he is not working as a apprentice RM, he is an
> >  idle bystander. [...]

(Apprentice RMing or not doesn't seem particularly relevant to this thread)

> >  relieve AJ's load volunteered to help take off some of the tasks of
> >  the RM, learning the ropes as they went.
> Nathanael has been doing exactly that, as far as I can tell (as one of
> those assistants). I've found his mails to -release helpful, and I know
> aj's acted on a number of his suggestions.

Indeed. Enough that I went looking to see if there was anything to be done
to get him an account faster so he could be more useful. Unfortunately he
hadn't, and hasn't, applied. That he's since described Debian as being
led by hypocrites and incompetents, and started this thread has lowered
my opinion of him and makes me far less likely to be willing to trust
how he'd act without supervision.

Cheers,
aj

             Linux.conf.au 2004 -- Because we could.