Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> writes:

> On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 05:59:35AM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> >
> > > Hang on, you're saying that Nathanel is an idle bystander?  I think
> >
> > 	Yes, I am.  If he is not working as a apprentice RM, he is an
> >  idle bystander. As am I. As are you.  People who genuinely cared to
> >  relieve AJ's load volunteered to help take off some of the tasks of
> >  the RM, learning the ropes as they went.
>
> Nathanael has been doing exactly that, as far as I can tell (as one of
> those assistants). I've found his mails to -release helpful, and I know
> aj's acted on a number of his suggestions.

Same applies to Ingo and Wouter, Ingo who offered the hardware and
Wouter who would admin the buildd as DD. Both are heavily involved in
the buildd scene. You can argue about me but I'm just one person in
the group of people personally involved in the thread.

Sorry Manoj, you just made a case against yourself.

MfG
        Goswin