On Mon, Feb 09, 2004 at 05:46:52AM -0500, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> Apparently everything is bottlenecked either by Ryan Murray or by
> James Troup.  Ingo Juergensmann <ij@spice.cologne.de> can provide
> plenty of information.

For me, Random J. Developer, this mail is a bit dark and I fail to see
evidence of what you're claiming. For the same reason, I can't assert
you're wrong neither.

Could you or Ingo please post to this list a brief summary of those
"(plenty of) information"?  Or even a pointer to mailing list archives
or whatever ...

TIA.
Cheers.

--