Re:

On Mon, Feb 09, 2004 at 10:57:15AM +0100, Julian Mehnle wrote:
> Martin Schulze wrote:
> > I'm offline until February 16th.  I have not way to reach the Internet
> > until I'm back.
> >
> > This message will be sent to this address only once.
> >
> > If you need to reach me regardless there's a small  window for
> > a phone call.  To receive instructions how to reach me only
> > in urgent and important cases send a mail to
> > joey-urgent@infodrom.org.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > 	Joey
>
> Oh no!  Not Joey.  Joey, this hadn't to be done.  Can at least *we* stop
> sending autoresponders to our own lists, notably announce lists?

Well normally when such a message gets on the list, a listmaster goes out
and makes sure that they are unsubscribed from every list they are
subscribed too, so it doesn't happen. Unfortunately, that listmaster is
Joey, who is currently offline until February 16th. ;-)

	In his defence, he wasn't actually replying to a list message with a
vacation message, this looks like it was a spam/virus that had a faked From
field of debian-devel-announce@l.d.o. Also, it didn't actually go out on
debian-devel-announce. As that message wasn't signed by a key in the
keyring, it was diverted to debian-devel.

	Cheers,

Pasc

--
Pascal Hakim                                            +61 4 0341 1672