Re: How to search for uploads on buildd.net/org and incoming

Andreas Metzler <ametzler@downhill.at.eu.org> writes:

> Andreas Metzler <ametzler@downhill.at.eu.org> wrote:
> [...]
> > Is there something else I can do or look at except for waiting whether
> > the package appears in the pool after the next mirror pulse?
>
> It has not.
>
> Next question: Why isn't there a canonical to interact with the
> buildd-admins?
>
> Developer's reference seems to suggest using the respective port
> mailinglists (e.g. debian-arm), however this simply does not work
> reliably, it looks like not all buildd admins are reading the
> respective lists.

Try http://www.buildd.net/. If you can fill in any more information
about one of the buildds they are welcome.

> If you do not believe me check e.g. the recent archives for s390 (no
> blame intended, just the first thing I stumbled upon). - Almost every
> mail asking for "please retry...", "please requeue ..." or "blah can
> be safely retried now" has simply been left unanswered.
>                  cu andreas

You seem to have woken someone up. 250 packages have been moved from
building to needs-build again, probably all given-back for a
retry. Big spike in the S390 graphs.

MfG
        Goswin