Re: c102 transition nearly complete... mini-mass bug filing OK?

On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 04:57:38PM -0800, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> Some of these have been uploaded recently, and only have this outdated
> dependency on one architecture (such as jigdo), implying that their
> maintainer is building binary uploads on a woody system or something like
> that.  The maintainers will need to be contacted in order to make sure
> that this is permanently fixed.

Actually, jigdo *needs* to be compiled with g++-2.95 ATM because of the
broken large file support in g++-3.x (bug #220000). I'll add an explicit
build-dep for the next upload.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  0x888354F7
  ¯ '` ¯