Re: How often is packages.d.o updated?

On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 12:40:16PM +0100, Johannes Rohr wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I wonder, how often packages.d.o is being
> updated.
>
> mozilla-locale-de-at 1.6-2 was uploaded 27 Jan.
>
> http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?searchon=names&version=all&exact=1&keywords=mozilla-locale-de-at
> lists this version for unstable and has been doing so for some days.
>
> But as of today,
> http://packages.debian.org/unstable/web/mozilla-locale-de-at still
> lists version 1.5-1 which is no longer in unstable.
>
> Is this normal? Are the pages for individual packages regenerated only
> once a week or so?

Just to highlight that is not an isolated case,
http://packages.debian.org/libc6 shows version 2.3.2.ds1-10
in testing, but http://packages.qa.debian.org/glibc and my
/testing system both show 2.3.2.ds1-11...

I'm sure this wasn't the case before the break-in, although
it might also be related to the fact that (from my server,
anyway) security.debian.org is unavailable, or was earlier
today.

Paul "TBBle" Hampson, MCSE
Paul.Hampson@Anu.edu.au

"No survivors? Then where do the stories come from I wonder?"
-- Capt. Jack Sparrow, "Pirates of the Caribbean"

use, duplication and distribution.