Re: Status of Alioth?

On Jan 3, 2004, at 11:23, Bart Trojanowski wrote:

* Anthony DeRobertis <asd@suespammers.org> [040103 06:43]:
I haven't been able to get to quantz/alioth since at least yesterday.
I'm wondering what the status of the machine is.

In particular, I'm trying to build an amd64 machine and, AFAIK, there
is no mirror of the amd64 port.

A mirror is available here:

	http://farbror.acc.umu.se/amd64/

It is manually mirrored at this time.  I try to do it at least once a
month, but it's likely to be out of date often.

I notice that:
	http://farbror.acc.umu.se/amd64/pool/modutils/2.4.25-0.biarch1/
cotains a .dsc file with md5sums that don't match the orig.tar file. Is there some corruption going on, or did that come from the master server?