Re: Water and Fire

OoO En ce début de  soirée du jeudi 01  janvier 2004, vers 21:56, Nano
Nano <40101.nospam@comcast.net> disait:

>> which occasionally break in Sid.  Put it this way: I don't want to risk
>> PAM, my video driver, or glibc breaking, so I don't run sid.

> ah, none of that stuff has broken for me, AFACT

On PowerPC (and archs other than x86  I suppose), glibc is broken time
to time (last time was 6 months ago if  I remember). It's no big deal,
you just have to keep a Debian CD around to boot and repair.
--
BOFH excuse #440:
Cache miss - please take better aim next time