Re: arch and svn moved succesfully

Previously Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:
>  Uhm... pkg-wmaker.alioth.debian.org, as in:
>
> $ svn info

That won't work indeed. gforge (and thus Alioth) tries to use
svn.<project>.alioth.debian.org but they use DNS wildcard tricks that
are not legal and do not work. Fixing that will require some gforge
modifications (and probably replacing bind with PowerDNS in order to do
it easily).

>  Is there a quick way to fix this?  Do I have do check out again? (kinda
>  painful over a modem line :-\)

You can use the "svn switch" command.

Wichert.

--