[volatile] accepting whois_4.6.24+volatile3?

Hi,

I uploaded a new version of whois to woody-volatile-proposed.

A quick check for this package gives (I mean by this: Is there something
that needs to be fixed in woody? Is there some obvious change that could
break things?):

Fixed brockenesses from woody: Yes (.org, .de were not useable at all
any more, some IP-ranges were quite out of date)

debdiff against woody version:
| File lists identical (after any substitutions)
|
| The following lines in the control files differ (wdiff output format):
| Version: [-4.5.25-] {+4.6.24+volatile3+}
| Installed-Size: [-188-] {+192+}
|  This is a new whois (RFC [-954)-] {+3912)+} client rewritten from [-scratch by me.-] {+scratch.+}
|  It is [-derived-] {+inspired+} from and compatible with the usual BSD and RIPE whois(1)

Looking more in details, after going through the changes done in whois,
two were required IMHO: The .org-registry moved, and the .de-registry
requires new parameters to get any real information. As there were not
much changes beyond those (and updating IP-range information, which is
also basically a good thing, but doesn't IMHO qualify by itself for
inclusion) except idn-support, and idn-support was ifdef-able, I took
the unstable version, gave it some extra testing, removed idn-support
and the french i10n (as woody didn't have french), and pushed it into
proposed.

Please feel free to give _any_ comments, including hard testing of the
new binaries. If all agree, I'll push the binaries into volatile itself.

Cheers,
Andi
--
   http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/