libfst & jack_fst (Debian packaging)

Hi!

I started to package libfst 1.6 / jack_fst 1.2 for Debian. Cite from upstream
README:

 "libfst is a small C library that permits native Linux applications to
  load win32/x86 VST plugins. It uses libwine to make this possible, but
  doesn't require that the host application be a "wine application"."

Upstream source: http://www.linuxaudiosystems.com/fst/

Authors: Paul Davis, Torben Hohn (see CC)

My current debianized packages can be found at:

 http://www.software-engineering.org/~schoenebeck/debian/fst/

@Paul, Torben: I added an extra sed rule to ./fixheaders to fix the aeffectx.h
VST header file automatically (by removing the VstFileType constructor
completely).

Unfortuntately jack_fst did not yet work with any plugin on my Debian test
box. Maybe it's just a wine configuration issue, not sure yet. Any help on
fixing this very, very appreciated!

Legal issue:
To compile from source you need the VST header files from Steinberg Media
GmbH. Unfortunately they do not allow to redistribute those files at the
moment. That's why they will not be included with any package. I circumvented
this by downloading the VST header files automatically when a) the
fst/jack_fst Debian packages are compiled and b) when the libfst-dev Debian
package is installed or 'dpkg-reconfgure libfst-dev' is called. The latter
allows to install the packages even if there's no internet connection and to
postinstall those header files once an internet connection is available. The
VST header files will automatically be downloaded from:

 ftp://ext2asio:sdk1ext@ftp.pinnaclesys.com/SDK

I'm not an official Debian developer, so I hope somebody adopts these
packages.

CU
Christian