Re: problem with recent-ish bugzilla upgrade

On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 02:05:23PM -0700, Thomas E. Vaughan wrote:
> I am operating under what is perhaps an antiquated notion.
> I seem to remember that, at least in the old days, years
> ago, every user of unstable was encouraged to subscribe to
> debian-devel.

That is probably still valid, but it does not mean that bug reports
should be directed to -devel instead of the Bug Tracking System.

I guess the idea is to warn you of upcoming major changes which might
destabilize your (already unstable ;) ) system.

cheers,

Michael

--
Michael Banck