request for testing help and NMU

Hello all, I've been mostly out of commission for a while, and my key isn't currently in the keyring. I've been working with Jaqque to get it in, but we haven't finished that yet.

But, I've had some requests for a new limewire package, and so I've made one. My problem is that I don't have access to a debian machine running X. So, can someone install this package of limewire and try it out and let me know if it works?

Then, if it does, would someone be willing to NMU it for me?

The package can be found here:

http://sandiego.indymedia.org/debs/

Thanks,

  mbc