Re: ITP: g-wrap -- Scripting interface generator for C

Thomas Bushnell BSG <tb@becket.net> writes:

> Andreas Rottmann <a.rottmann@gmx.at> writes:
>
>> A note to Thomas: You can already try building GnuCash 1.8.9 (1.8.10
>> will have the patch applied, as it is already in CVS, both in HEAD and
>> the 1.8 branch) when you apply the attached patch.
>
> Just so you know, it's really my intention not to have *any* pre-Sarge
> changes.

Fine. I'll probably try building GnuCash 1.8.9 with G-Wrap 1.9.3
anyway, as maybe NetBSD pkgsrc switches to this setup and I want to
make sure it works. I'll file a wishlist bug ("build against G-Wrap
1.9.x") on GnuCash with the according patches once G-Wrap 1.9.x is in
Debian and I've made it work with GnuCash.

Cheers, Rotty
--
Andreas Rottmann         | Rotty@ICQ      | 118634484@ICQ | a.rottmann@gmx.at

Life is a sexually transmitted disease.