Re: Status of this ITP?

On Dec 08, 2004 at 17:15, Luis R. Rodriguez praised the llamas by
saying:

> Its been more than a year now. What's the status of this ITP?  This is
> ridiculous. If you can't package it, then say so so others can come in
> and do the job. We deserve a freedesktop.org package by now in debian.
>
> Get off your ass.

This is an ITP for KDrive, the experimental xserver. It is not the X.org
xserver. I'm not sure this is what you think it is.

I appriciate that english may not be your first language, but the tone
of the email was not exactly friendly. People work on Debian because
they want to. Having people shout at them isn't the best incentive to
get them to do voluntary work.

--
David Pashley
david@davidpashley.com