Re: Bug#283578: ITP: hot-babe -- erotic graphical system activity monitor
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Bug#283578: ITP: hot-babe -- erotic graphical system activity monitor
- From: Manoj Srivastava <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 15:35:35 -0600
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- Mail-followup-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com> (Ron Johnson's message of "Tue, 30 Nov 2004 13:58:45 -0600")
- References: <E1CYuzu-0001fP-00@Tatooine.r3z0> <20041130143338.GA10337@excelhustler.com> <20041130145235.GA13059@nic.fr> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <41ACC966.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 13:58:45 -0600, Ron Johnson <email@example.com> said:
> On Tue, 2004-11-30 at 20:26 +0100, Eric Lavarde wrote:
>> Hi again,
>> perhaps to bring down the conversation to something more
>> constructive, I think we should base decision to have something or
>> not in Debian:
>> 1. _NOT_ on personal belief (else we would probably end with
>> 2. _NOT_ on local laws (same comment).
> But we should be able to pass out Debian disks to children without
> fear of newspaper stories like "A young girl yesterday found
> pictures of naked women of a Linux computer disk" and be able to
> pass them around in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iran, etc without threat of
> the passer and the passee being beaten or thrown in jail by the
> Morality Police.
Right. We should not have games like quake, doom, or
nethack,. since they promoite murder and mayhem and eating of
No scrolling shooter, since they teach our young to kill. And
all them games of evil cards and chance, out, I say. No poker. No
dice. Ans surely the game of pool is the spawn of satan.
>> Personally, I find Bellamy's pictures quite artistic and not
>> aggressive, but I would say, Women on the list should decide on
>> this one (criteria 5).
Can people who use editors decide on whether to keep emacs or
vi as well?
Nothing ever becomes real till it is experienced -- even a proverb is
no proverb to you till your life has illustrated it. -- John Keats
Manoj Srivastava <firstname.lastname@example.org> <http://www.debian.org/%7Esrivasta/>
1024D/BF24424C print 4966 F272 D093 B493 410B 924B 21BA DABB BF24 424C