Re: Bug#283578: ITP: hot-babe -- erotic graphical system activity monitor
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Bug#283578: ITP: hot-babe -- erotic graphical system activity monitor
- From: Steve Greenland <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 14:00:37 -0600
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20041201200037.GB19242@moregruel.net>
- Mail-followup-to: email@example.com
- Reply-to: Steve Greenland <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <E1CYuzu-0001fP-00@Tatooine.r3z0> <1101802139.16795.10.camel@localhost> <27B478C3-42BB-11D9-909B-000A95B2B140@chiark.greenend.org.uk> <20041130143338.GA10337@excelhustler.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 30-Nov-04, 11:18 (CST), Ron Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> *Most* who were Christians.
Most of the people in the US were Christians. Most of the slave owners
were Christians, and used the same Bible to provide justification.
If you're going to give religion credit for the anti-slavery movement,
you have to blame it for the slavers as well. Which just shows what
others in this thread have said: religion is often used to justify
whatever behaviour/belief the individual wants to justify.
The irony is that Bill Gates claims to be making a stable operating
system and Linus Torvalds claims to be trying to take over the
world. -- seen on the net