ITP: kernel-patch-bootsplash -- Kernel patch to display a

Hi there,

sorry to bother you but I have no idea how to contact. Maybe you can help me
because you wrote the debian page about building debian packages.
I am interessted in one package (kernel-patch-bootsplash -- Kernel patch to
display a graphical boot splash-screen).
Its on the following list: http://www.debian.de/devel/wnpp/prospective.
I contacted the guy who uploaded the package but did not get a response yet.
Another guy tried to contact him as well in July 2004 it seems.

How do I find the responsible person for this package? I would like to help
if help is needed, because I like this feature very much.
Is there a way to find out if someone is still working on this and is it
possible to work on it as well? If not I'll just do it for my own machine
but I though some other ppl would like this feature as well ;-)

Greetings,
  Thomas