Re: RSS feed for DWN?

Pascal Hakim <pasc@redellipse.net> writes:

> On Thu, Nov 25, 2004 at 12:36:30AM -0500, Gregory Stark wrote:
> >
> > It would be handy to have an RSS feed for the Debiwn Weekly News. Is there
> > such a beast? Would it be possible to create one?
>
> We could have an RSS feed of our mailing lists in general. That could be
> pretty useful, and shouldn't be too hard to do.

Well I don't have any objection to that.

But if there's any concern about volume or server resources then I'll just
note that personally I'm only interested in RSS feeds of the more
"announcement" type lists.

Looking over the debian mailing lists the ones I would think would be
particularly interesting would be:

debian-announce
debian-devel-announce
debian-security-announce
spi-announce
debian-news
debian-news-french
debian-news-german
debian-news-portuguese

Of course if it's practical to generate RSS feeds for all of them then hey, go
wild :)

--
greg