Re: deselect survey

On Sun, 2004-11-21 at 21:18 -0800, Rich Rudnick wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-11-21 at 19:17 -0600, John Hasler wrote:
> > Paul Seelig <pseelig@debian.org> writes:
[snip]
> As a data point, my third and last debian install was unstable on June
> 19, 2001, booted from the two i386 1.44M potato disks. Since then I've
> intentionally used aptitude (backed up by dpkg when I've been terminally

Because you bragged, a massive surge of electricity will surge
thru your house, and fry your PC.  Quick, make backups!!!!!

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"We have heard much of the phrase, ''peace and friendship.'' This
phrase, in expressing the aspiration of America, is not complete.
We should say instead, ''peace and friendship, in freedom.''
This, I think, is America's real message to the rest of the
world."
Dwight D Eisenhower