Re: RFC: common database policy/infrastracture

hey andreas,

On Sat, Nov 20, 2004 at 06:23:46PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> >deb http://people.debian.org/~seanius/policy/examples/ ./
> >deb-src http://people.debian.org/~seanius/policy/examples/ ./
> >so please, let me know what you think!
> I just wonder what to do exactly now if I start building a package
> which could use all these  database-common/*  templates which
> you are providing in the  database-common  package at this place?

i've just returned from VAC, during which i've done quite a bit of
work, mostly on documentation.  i'll try and update the page this weekend.

> Could you do an upload to experimental?  My package will go to
> experimental also and thus we could start testing this stuff in
> a closed environment without doing any harm to other things.

this sounds like a good plan, i'll upload this after i do the update
and some final testing of the last set of changes i've made.

	sean