Re: any comments on diagram?

Kevin Mark wrote:
> Hi DD folks,
> i made a diagram in xfig of what I think is the debian development
> model. Could folks give me a few comments on what's not correct.
> http://kmark.home.pipeline.com/debian.png

Oh dear!

Several remarks:

 . user serif-less fonts
 . there is no path from volatile to stable
 . there is no path from volatile to proposed-updates
 . the path from proposed-updates to stable is by SRM (stable RM)
 . the path from testing-proposed-updates by RM is missing
 . the automatic path from security to proposed-updates is missing
 . I have no idea why Libraries is different from stable
 . I have no idea what the bugfixes patch  from foo to debian-source
   is mean to explain
 . some arrows are not horizontally/vertically aligned as they should
 . there may be missing an arrow from securityteam.deb to unstable (in
   case the maintainer doesn't respond)

Regards,

	Joey

--
Testing? What's that? If it compiles, it is good, if it boots up, it is perfect.