pmount in Sarge? [was: Re: Introducing pmount in Debian / New plugdev group]

Hi Nikita!

Nikita V. Youshchenko [2004-11-10 14:38 +0300]:
> AFAIK, Sarge is going to be released with 2.6.8.1
>
> I think keeping pmount out of sarge is a bad idea. As long as pmount works
> (it it is *released* with ubuntu, probably it does), and may be useful at
> least from command line, why keep it out?
>
> And if, for whatever reason, sarge will not be released for some more time,
> maybe some software that will use pmount will also migrate to sarge.

For my sake I can close the RC bug and have it in Sarge. I will
support it anyway, Ubuntu and Debian are in sync. I was just unsure
whether there are opinions that it is better to keep it out.

So if anybody does not want pmount to be in Sarge, please speak up now
:-)

Martin
--
Martin Pitt                       http://www.piware.de