pmount in Sarge? [was: Re: Introducing pmount in Debian / New plugdev group]

Hi Nikita!

Nikita V. Youshchenko [2004-11-10 14:38 +0300]:
> AFAIK, Sarge is going to be released with
> I think keeping pmount out of sarge is a bad idea. As long as pmount works
> (it it is *released* with ubuntu, probably it does), and may be useful at
> least from command line, why keep it out?
> And if, for whatever reason, sarge will not be released for some more time,
> maybe some software that will use pmount will also migrate to sarge.

For my sake I can close the RC bug and have it in Sarge. I will
support it anyway, Ubuntu and Debian are in sync. I was just unsure
whether there are opinions that it is better to keep it out.

So if anybody does not want pmount to be in Sarge, please speak up now

Martin Pitt                       http://www.piware.de
Ubuntu Developer            http://www.ubuntulinux.org
Debian GNU/Linux Developer       http://www.debian.org