Re: Transitioning to Mozilla Firefox 1.0PR

On Tue, Nov 09, 2004 at 04:40:40PM +0100, Johannes Rohr wrote:
> I see that five firefox locale packages are still not updated and keep
> firefox out of testing:
>
> mozilla-firefox-locale-eu (0.9+0.7-1)
> mozilla-firefox-locale-ko (0.9.1) (btw: this looks like a native package
> which it should not be)
> mozilla-firefox-locale-nb (0.9.2-4)
> mozilla-firefox-locale-sv (0.9.3-1)
> mozilla-firefox-locale-tr (0.9.1-1)

I'm entirely happy to remove locale packages in order to update
mozilla-firefox in testing. Please give debian-release@lists.debian.org
a shout when mozilla-firefox is actually ready for testing in its own
right (it's currently missing a sparc build).

> Eric: Should we upload with priority=high to be ready for Sarge ASAP?

britney already considers mozilla-firefox urgency=critical due to:

  mozilla-firefox (0.10.1+1.0PR-1) experimental; urgency=critical